Plant Fitter (Based at Rackheath, NR136ST)
A full time position primarily yard based, undertaking preventative maintenance, scheduled servicing & breakdowns. Our comprehensive fleet consists of excavators, telehandlers, dumpers, crushers, screeners, welfare to name a few.
The ideal candidate will possess an optimistic attitude, must be highly organised and motivated. Experience within the Plant & Machinery sector is essential.
Responsibilities & Duties include;
- General maintenance i.e. servicing & repairs
- Attend to breakdowns in a timely fashion
- Electronic record keeping for all works carried out
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer service at all times
Skills & Experience
- Ability to maintain an organised & tidy working environment
- Mechanical, electrical & hydraulic fault finding and repair
- A flexible approach to workload allowing for “fire fighting”
- T & Telephone skills
- Knowledge of HGV’s an advantage.
- Fabrication Skills would be an advantage.
- Permanent & full Time position
- Core hours 07:30 – 17:30 Mon-Fri & 1 in 4 Saturdays 07:30 – 12:00
- This role will require hours to be worked beyond core hours at the companies discretion
- Immediate start date
- Three-month trial
- Company Van, Phone, tablet & uniform Supplied
To express an interest in working with a fast growing and forward thinking company please forward your CV to [email protected]