A rare opportunity has arisen for a Service Administrator to join our friendly & knowledgeable team at our depot in Rackheath, NR13.
Working on our service desk alongside and supporting our Service Manager you will be involved in all aspects of servicing & breakdowns. You will play a key role in the efficient management of our workshops, mobile support vehicles & engineers.
You will require an eye for detail and to be highly organised. The service department is often busy and can be very reactive so working well under pressure is imperative.
Experience is not essential but would be an advantage. A positive “can do” attitude and willing to learn is a must.
Responsibilities & Duties include;
- Liaising with customers and suppliers via phone & email
- General admin such as scanning & filing etc.
- Data entry – inputting data relating to parts & materials costing
- Stores – recording parts used and reordering as required
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer service at all times
Skills & Experience
- Ideally experienced or have an understanding of working in a service department – useful but not essential, we value attitude over experience!
- Ability to maintain an organised & tidy working environment
- T Skills (word, excel), training for in-house s/w provided
- A flexible approach to workload allowing for “fire fighting”
- Good phone manner and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Permanent & full Time position
- Core hours 07:30 – 17:30 Mon-Fri & Saturdays as per rota
- Immediate start date
- Three-month trial
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Uniform Provided
- £20,000 – £24,000 pa depending on experience
To express an interest or find out more about this role please contact Joe Paterson via [email protected]