If you would like to be considered for any roles that arise in the future please email your CV & covering letter to [email protected].
Class 2 HGV
· Full Time & Permanent Position
· Immediate Start
· Core Hours Mon-Fri 06:30 – 17:00 / Saturdays 1 in 4
· Hours will vary depending upon workload – typically average 50 hours per week
· Uniform, tablet and phone provided
We are seeking an experienced class 2 HGV operator to join our team. Typically working Mon-Fri and one in four Saturdays, no nights out. We offer a comprehensive selection of plant including diggers, dumpers, rollers, access platforms all of which need to be delivered / collected to/from sites throughout East Anglia.
Experience with both driving hgv’s 26t & over as well as loading/moving plant equipment is essential.
The candidate will need to possess a positive “can do” attitude and be willing to go the extra mile whilst maintain compliance with healthy and safety.
Anglian Plant Limited is an established plant hire company based in Rackheath, Norfolk. Supplying equipment throughout East Anglia. We have built a strong reputation over the years and have a primary focus on customer service. Our team is hard working, knowledgeable and friendly, the company has a family feel to it and we all pull together to get the job done!
Plant Fitter /Engineer (Yard Based NR13 6ST)
Plant Fitter (Based at Rackheath, NR136ST)
A full time position primarily yard based, undertaking preventative maintenance, scheduled servicing & breakdowns. Our comprehensive fleet consists of excavators, telehandlers, dumpers, crushers, screeners, welfare to name a few.
The ideal candidate will possess an optimistic attitude, must be highly organised and motivated. Experience within the Plant & Machinery sector is essential.
Responsibilities & Duties include;
- General maintenance i.e. servicing & repairs
- Attend to breakdowns in a timely fashion
- Electronic record keeping for all works carried out
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer service at all times
Skills & Experience
- Ability to maintain an organised & tidy working environment
- Mechanical, electrical & hydraulic fault finding and repair
- A flexible approach to workload allowing for “fire fighting”
- T & Telephone skills
- Knowledge of HGV’s an advantage.
- Fabrication Skills would be an advantage.
- Permanent & full Time position
- Core hours 07:30 – 17:30 Mon-Fri & 1 in 4 Saturdays 07:30 – 12:00
- This role will require hours to be worked beyond core hours at the companies discretion
- Immediate start date
- Three-month trial
- Company Van, Phone, tablet & uniform Supplied
To express an interest in working with a fast growing and forward thinking company please forward your CV to [email protected]
Apprentice Hire controller
We are seeking to fulfill the newly available role of “Apprentice Hire Controller”, this is a hands on role that will cover all aspects from inspection & preparation of tools to receiving and uploading bookings. Your time will be evenly split between the workshop and the hire desk with training & supervision throughout.
As well as on the job training this apprenticeship will involve training with CITB to gain a Hire controller NVQ.
The course length is 24 months and after this time will lead onto permanent employment with us. You will be required to attend various locations on a 4 week block basis split between the duration of the course.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Assisting the Hire controller’s
· Liaising with customers & suppliers via phone and email
· Day to day administration (filing, contract checking)
· Small tools pre and post hire inspections, cleaning
· Fault Finding and repairs to small tools
· Maintaining Tools Workshop & Stores Cleanliness
· Permanent & Full Time Apprenticeship
· 08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
· Saturdays 08:00 – 12:00 (1 in 4)
· Own transport required
You will need to be organised, have an eye for detail and remain calm & focused whilst working in a busy environment. Attention to detail in daily record keeping is imperative as is providing excellent customer service and maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
Would ideally suit school/college leaver.