Field Service Engineer / Mobile Plant Fitter
A full time position primarily field based, reacting to breakdowns, undertaking preventative maintenance and scheduled servicing. When not in the field your primary place of work will be our yard in Rackheath.
Our comprehensive fleet consists of excavators, telehandlers, dumpers, crushers, screeners, welfare to name a few.
You must be self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a team as and when required.
Responsibilities & Duties include;
- General maintenance i.e. servicing & repairs
- Attend to breakdowns in a timely fashion
- Electronic record keeping for all works carried out
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer service at all times
Skills & Experience
- Ability to maintain an organised & tidy working environment
- Mechanical, electrical & hydraulic fault finding and repair
- A flexible approach to workload allowing for “fire fighting”
- T & Telephone skills
- As a customer facing role you must be polite and take pride in your appearance
- Permanent & full Time position
- Core hours 07:30 – 17:30 Mon-Fri & 1 in 4 Saturdays 07:30 – 12:00
- This role will require hours to be worked beyond core hours at the companies discretion
- Immediate start date
- Three-month trial
- Company Van, Phone & uniform Supplied
- Competitive Rate Of Pay
To express an interest in becoming part of the Anglian Plant Team please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]