If you would like to be considered for any roles that arise in the future please email your CV & covering letter to [email protected].
Apprentice Hire controller
We are seeking to fulfill the newly available role of “Apprentice Hire Controller”, this is a hands on role that will cover all aspects from inspection & preparation of tools to receiving and uploading bookings. Your time will be evenly split between the workshop and the hire desk with training & supervision throughout.
As well as on the job training this apprenticeship will involve training with CITB to gain a Hire controller NVQ.
The course length is 24 months and after this time will lead onto permanent employment with us. You will be required to attend various locations on a 4 week block basis split between the duration of the course.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Assisting the Hire controller’s
· Liaising with customers & suppliers via phone and email
· Day to day administration (filing, contract checking)
· Small tools pre and post hire inspections, cleaning
· Fault Finding and repairs to small tools
· Maintaining Tools Workshop & Stores Cleanliness
· Permanent & Full Time Apprenticeship
· 08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
· Saturdays 08:00 – 12:00 (1 in 4)
· Own transport required
You will need to be organised, have an eye for detail and remain calm & focused whilst working in a busy environment. Attention to detail in daily record keeping is imperative as is providing excellent customer service and maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
Would ideally suit school/college leaver.